Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2019, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 05:35 PM by Sirius.)

He didn’t have to wait long before Deathbelle arrived, and looked across at his small entourage, with the small wolf on a lead, the pup clinging to his coat, and, if she could catch sight of him, the red panda in the trees. “I got you a gift for your little ones” he explained, glancing towards Balsam as he said it. The little midget wolf looked impressively unhappy. Sirius was twice his height, and then some, and he felt like he was bringing home two children. Had he ever seen a wolf so small before?

“The child we can raise to this life, and she can be a companion to Zee and yourself.” he explained. Deathbelle needed more females around that were not family, that could serve her and listen to her. Zee needed a companion as well, someone other than him and their Mistress in her life. Even he could see that, possessive and dastardly as he was.

he turned to look sternly at the tree wolf, catching his eye and letting a growl enter his tone. "If you ever try to leave this place, or to hurt mine, you will be facing me." The Warlord of Ashen threatened. better to get these new slaves as cowed as possible early on. besides, he would be the thorn, and Deathbelle would be the honey. they would serve her better if they liked her.

"Speech"