Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-09-2019, 07:19 PM
He nodded when she asked if he remembered what she'd said of her family. In truth he hadn't, but that wasn't the polite sort of thing to say and a little white lie didn't hurt any. His answer wasn't too terribly important in the long run anyway as it had little bearing on the storytelling.

The nomads seemed to be a title of some sort but Jupiter was unfamiliar with them. He was curious about the slavers they had supposedly wiped out. Not that long ago his own family had taken care of a network of them and he wondered if maybe the two had been connected. It was possible.

"I can imagine," he said in response to her statement about her family members not being the same after their return. No doubt the transition from free man, to slave, to free man again was a bit of a whirlwind. "I'm sorry to hear that."

She was interrupted suddenly by the reappearance of one of her companions. As the cat was doing nothing of interest Jupiter glossed over him, but he gave the primate a polite nod after it waved at him. Although it was probably for the best it was a shame Aurielle felt the need to cover her heat scent. He rather liked it even though it was dangerous. Ah well. Though the scent was muted the effects of it were not. The genie would not go back in that bottle. It was going to be stuck in his nose - and his thoughts - for the rest of the evening.

"Oh, it's alright," he said lazily. "Feel so good my mood can't be dampened and besides," he said with a shrug, "I did ask, didn't I?"

Oh yeah, his companion was a thing. Amadeus had been so quiet Jupiter had forgotten about him. "That...is a good question." He glanced over his shoulder with a surprised look. Much to his relief Amadeus blinked blearily up at him. So he wasn't dead yet. That was good. "I see you're still alive," he said dryly to Amadeus. "How about you hop down and say hi or something?"

Without a word Amadeus slipped off his back and landed on the ground like a blob of jello. He picked himself up and slid around one of Jupiter's forelegs. Once in front of it he wrapped his arms around behind his back and clung to the leg for stability. The little tamarin glanced around at those gathered. When his eyes landed on the lemur he put his lips together and let out a sloppy whistle. "Prettyy."

Jupiter snorted and rolled his eyes. "He'll be fine."

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.