build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2019, 09:45 PM

"Actually, I have plenty of siblings," she replied hotly. Theory was vexed that the other girl wasn't suitably impressed. She had gone over this moment so many times in her head and it was frustrating that it didn't play out like she had imagined. She hopped quickly off of the rock, noting with a certain sense of pride that she still towered over Thalia. At this point, it would likely remain this way for the rest of their lives. It would be easy to take her down in a fight again... right? If it came to that. Or whatever. The thought of her body, warm and close to her own, made her feel itchy. Angry, she reminded herself, I'm angry.

Theory glared down her muzzle at the Abraxas. She couldn't let on that she hadn't been Shaye's first choice, or that Noir had tried to kill Poem... or any of the other terrible things that had happened to line up and create the void that had allowed her to step into the elevated rank. "I've got a brother and three sisters, so," she added. "What's your pack, anyway? What's your rank? Is it 'sore loser?'" Theo asked in quick succession, her tail cutting through the air decisively at what she considered a good insult. It wasn't very often that she had occasion to be nasty, but Thalia just seemed to grate on her nerves.

Inwardly, she was pleased that the Abraxas was obeying the punishment meted out from Theory's dominance win. There must be some part of her that wanted to obey, and Theory was aching to exploit that weakness. The tide had begun to rise, lapping into the entrance of the cave. It was a comforting, familiar sound. If you stood in the right place on the Serpent Plains, all you could hear was the waves crashing against the rocks below. Where did Thalia live? Did she ever hear the ocean?

"Speech"