Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-10-2019, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 06:27 PM by Torin.)
Hey guys, formatting is eh right now because mobile I'll make it nicer once I'm on my PC. Anyways. As many of you know I'm having a heck of a time in school right  now. And it just keeps getting better. I had to add two more classes to my work load this semester, making 6 in total, literally the max amount they allow without special permission. As you can imagine that's a lot of work and a lot of homework, which really can kill muse, so I'm probably really only going to be available on Fridays/weekends off since those are the days I won't be as busy and I'll have some leeway with homework. (I have 1 early morning class Friday and that's it.) So please be understanding when it comes to my lowered activity.

Secondly, if you're waiting on/needing a tag from me please post it here, since it's gonna be harder than usual to keep on top of tags. If it has a deadline please DM about it in addition to posting here as I'll prioritize those, and also want to be able to discuss extensions or being excused if I don't think I can make them. Otherwise, threads/tags will be completed in a relative order of being reminded. (Barring alpha posts.)

This is hopefully only for the next 3 months as next semester should be much lighter. Thanks again for your patience and helping me out guys.

Urgent threads:
Threads:
Alpha Threads:
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3