ardent

the book of love is filled with... screaming?

bourbon

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019
09-11-2019, 06:57 AM
He wasn’t sure what to make of all the news and events plaguing Ashen this winter, all he knew was that he needed to stay close to Lady Lucretia. She needed him more than ever, and she had yet to send him away so he wasn’t about to quit her. Even if she had run herself to pieces. Once the dust had settled the dog had every intention of forcing her to rest. He wasn’t sure exactly how he would commit such an act, but he wasn’t about to let her kill herself from over work.

There was no hesitation in him when she asked that he held transport their more important items, his loyalty unquestioned they prepared for the worst. Bourbon was a silent companion as Luce surveyed their temporary home. The wind licked at his floppy ears as he stood behind his mistress to look out over the destruction. The land had been thrown into chaos. Bright blue eyes looked out over the horizon ass he continued his debate about how to subdue the Lady. He didn’t wish to overstep his bounds once again, but he couldn’t stand by while she wasted away.

”My Lady,” he started softly, trying to garner her attention. ”What is the itinerary for today?”
Hello, my name is BOURBON
I belong to Lucretia Maxima Klein
If Found Please Return to Ashen