Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
09-11-2019, 03:47 PM

Pestilence couldn't hide the emotions bubbling up as Sirius agreed with what seemed to be no hesitation whatsoever. She was first surprised, then overjoyed, and then as he asked what her preferred method of transport was she remembered the last day she spent one on one with her dad. "Would you like to climb on, my princess, or would walking suit you today?" Archon has said. Pestilence had accepted the ride happily, clambering onto his broad shoulders. Her smile faded and she sniffed to try to keep the tears at bay.

She looked up at Sirius' oversized frame and then back to the distance they'd have to travel. Pesto wanted to ride him, she really did. But what if that overrode her treasured memory with her dad? Her lips trembled and she stared at her paws - silently apologizing to them - before speaking. "I'll walk." She said softly, starting out and heading west. As she walked she continued to speak. "You only have to help me get somewhere safe and then maybe teach me to catch mice so I can eat. Mommy needs you to keep her safe and make her happy again, so you can't stay and live with me." It made her sad to think of being without her mother and the other Kleins. She'd miss them terribly. "You can come visit though."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."