Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-11-2019, 11:13 PM

Sirius Warlord

Sirius was already a little bloody, and the quick movement reopened his wound, and the scent of blood filled the air. He ignored it as through he barely felt it. There was something in his eyes that burned and devoured as he stared her down. When his teeth clamped onto her scruff, he ensured his grip was gentle, but firm, holding fast to her as she scrambled to pull herself from his lap.

He aimed to give her a heavy handed tug, in the hopes he could force her to fall back into his arms, even as he himself sought to find his feet. Her thorn wrapped paws did find him, beating against and pricking him with their sharpened edges. He growled at her, the sound not so much angry… as warm, inviting almost.

He aimed to pull himself over her if he was successful in pulling her to the ground, as through to pin her down with the unfair advantage of the weight of his body. His skin was warm to the touch, and she might find in his eyes the warning that this was about more than just the rights to call her wife. It was the rights to own her claim her, to leave his scent upon her.

Sirius vs Zeitgeist for Dominance and right to mate
Round Two of Two
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation: Fangs
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

[/b][/i][/i]