Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
09-12-2019, 12:34 AM

Pestilence whined. "I can't kill a volcano!" She complained, stamping her paw upon the ground. While it had been the lava that took her father's life, Pestilence knew that there was more to it then that. He'd gone to the mountain for a reason, and she was certain that it was related to the religion he devoted himself to. If he had been a normal wolf with normal beliefs he might still be here, and Pesto blamed the Abraxas forefathers who put the stupid lies into his head to begin with.

"You said you'd do anything, Seer." Her complaints continued, upset that he was only willing to teach her. "I can't fight them all on my own, I need your help. You can beat anybody." The pup didn't understand why her mother's vessel wouldn't fight for her. Did he not care for her as much as he said he did? It made her angry. "I command you to. I demand you help me." She envisioned herself strong and grown standing beside the towering vessel with an army at her back, facing off against the stupid Abraxas lineage and watching him rip the heads off each one of them. Maybe she'd drag their corpses to the volcano and throw them in, too. Maybe she'd make their children watch.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."