Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-12-2019, 01:00 AM

Zee's peaceful slumbers were awakened gently by her looming husband, her eyes gradually blinking open to stare sleepily at his warm face. She lifted a paw to rub at her eyelids to try and shoo the heaviness from them. "Can you just tell Deathbelle that I'm sick today?" Zee mumbled, moving to press her forehead against him. Her eyes slid shut once more against his soft fur and she sounded a contented murmur. Her fogged mind recalled the events of the night prior and she smiled against him, nuzzling into his side with a sigh.

She knew she had responsibilities but she desperately wanted to just stay at his side for the rest of the day and through the night. It occurred to her that they'd slept beside each other, and her head shot up. "Hey, look, I'm in one piece!" She announced teasingly. After a moment her smile fell and morphed into an accusatory stare. "You didn't stay up all night, did you?" One small paw lifted and she poked at his chest, willing him to admit to the answer.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.