size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
09-12-2019, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2019, 03:37 PM by Deathbelle.)
Most everyone was settling in to their temporary home, and Belle made to slowly gather her four daughters and son around her. She didn’t turn anyone away, and needed to have Dea there as well. She had suppressed herself so much until now she wasn’t even sure she would get through the words before tears fell from her eyes. Shyly Deathbelle found herself sketching their sigil into the ground as she waited for everyone to gather.

She held onto her children tight and waited only a little longer to look up at those gathered. The cavern was dark, not only because of its location but the ash in the sky had not let up. There was darkness everywhere, and she wasn’t even sure what time of day it was anymore. The Empress kept repeating, ”I must be strong for my children and my pack.” Once the children found sleep she would be allowed her own time.

With a heavy sigh she looked up and explained the previous day. ”Your father and I went to see his brother, your uncle Malleus.” She started, knowing that she hadn’t explained their destination previously. How much should she tell her tiny children, and the pack members scattered around? ”They went to to top of the mountain, and the earth began to tremble. The ground was unstable…” She thought she was about to lose her voice as it broke. She reigned in her tears but not for much longer. ”They were both thrown into the volcano.” Her voice was a whisper as her gaze lowered to the ground. The tears in her eyes would no longer be restrained and Deathbelle wept while she tried to hold her children close.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.