size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-12-2019, 06:17 PM

The island of Ibis was big enough to house the pack of Abaven - at least for now. It was a short term solution, and she could only hope that they had a world to go back to, once this was all over. Her heart broke when she thought of the lands this pack had inhabited for years, ruined by the ashes of the volcano.

The one good thing was that a lot of these wolves knew how to fish. The stream that ran through Abaven had always been a good place to practice, and well fishing in the sea was going to be a little different, she still believed they could manage.

It was only a few days after their relocation, and she had approved of the place Theory had chosen to house them, and had started the work of digging out dens. The dens for mothers and children was already complete, but many more of her wolves were stuck sleeping under the stars. The last thing they needed was bad weather and sickness, especially since they were down most of their healers. So much to do, so much to consider. She knew she was leaning heavily against young Theory to share the responsibilities.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.