build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Theory considered Shaye's update as to the state of things, but not before she leaned gratefully into her affection. She couldn't have done this without her. Theo couldn't imagine a world - or a pack - without her in it. "Well, we're all pretty good fishers and whatever is happening beneath the surface has been washing plenty of them up on shore as well." It would help having dead fish already on hand for the young puppies. Able mouths could feed themselves, but not so much the little ones.

"Activities..." Theory pondered the idea. "Well, I can keep the little ones occupied. Before all of this, you offered to tell me the story of Abaven. Why don't you tell me so I can put together a fantastic story time for the puppies?" She offered. It would be harder to keep the adults occupied. "And for everyone else, perhaps we should continue group training as normal? Maybe Corvus and I could round some up for sparring. That's productive and might burn off some nervous energy." Theo certainly had plenty of nervous energy to burn.