size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
09-12-2019, 09:20 PM
"I know, Archon said, trying to calm Deathbelle's nerved even though his own were on edge. "It pains me to be so far from them." Furthermore, he didn't trust the Kleins with them. He would never forgive himself if one of them converted into Klein culture, choosing their mortal half over their godly half.

"They will be growing older and older before we know it. They will need to have some sort of mentorship." Archon looked to his wife. This was at least a good opportunity to talk to her about them without being interrupted. It may come in handy for their future in case he wasn't able to return. "I worry about the two litters coming together as siblings should."

He offered Belle a warm smile, although it didn't truly reach his eyes even as she pressed into him. "I have no doubt they will become better than the both of us could dream. I can't wait to see what each of them chooses to become." There, a seed of hope Archon tried to plant in both of their heads. They both needed the peace of mind.