size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Treat 2019
09-12-2019, 10:32 PM
To his great relief, he wasn’t staring down at a dead body, but a most definitely living one, and he had a feeling the giant was pissed. Must be the end-of-the-world thing that stuck a bee in her bonnet, but she didn’t need to take it out on him. She wasn’t moving yet, maybe it was only coincidence she was staring directly into his hiding place. I mean hey, this was a pretty nice tree he picked, right? He would have taken a moment to admire too, if he wasn’t busy stumbling across none-dead bodies.

He stayed really, really still for a few more minutes, because he was a good tree ninja and he had perfected the art of patience, but… even ninjas had their limits. After a few minutes of stare down, and the unmistakable knowledge that she had found him and not his tree, he stuck his head more fully around. His light browns, which blended in well down in the browny Auster trees, and not so well in these winter white ones, stood out. Maybe.

“What, I got something in my teeth?” he asked, flashing her a smile of his pearly whites as he said it. He scrambled fully onto the branch now that his hiding place wasn’t going to work, and walked across the end of it, before bounding to another tree, which lead him a little closer to her. He was probably a few wolf-body lengths above her, definitely out of her reach if she decided to take a bite. He settled down on his branch, and paired down at the stranger curiously.