we all survive in our own little ways

ft deathbelle

Hemlock

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2019, 04:16 PM
he had no reason to be a heartless bastard. sure, she may have spoken unkindly to him at first but he had been quite near her border. once all that stuff was out of the way, he had attempted to help her deal with this shitty situation. even if it was just a small way, and he didn't know the pains of grief... well, he assumed they were pains of grief. he was sharp, he'd give himself that. "you're too polite, empress" Hemlock added with a brief sigh again "you're supposed to tell me to hurry my ass up. we have people to see, things to do. especially hauling this fat bastard to your pack before she gets all maggoty."

he turned his head curtly to view the fallen prey before back to Deathbelle. she had raised a brow at him, either amused or exhausted. he didn't care; it was attention enough. even some encouragement. Hemlock chuckled again, seeing her recovery successful to continue. he got to all fours again, pleased and happy to continue. "well, I may throw my back out but I'll get this to your pack" he added pleasantly enough as he rose to grab the pronghorn. gripping the same place he had before, the man began to drag it toward the woman.