An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-13-2019, 07:50 PM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

There was something to be said for sharing what he'd learned. It was one thing being a student but it was another being a teacher and he felt a swell of confidence as he spoke. He was really passionate about healing an it was fun to share what he'd learned after so much hard work. Álarr just hoped he wouldn't get asked anything to hard. Afi was always reminding him about how far he had to go.

He looked down at the ground as Afi translated again and shook his head then stopped half way. "Um… well a poultice is kind of like a bandage but not really. A poultice is when you mash up herbs into a paste and apply that to a wound, but it's helpful to put it on a bandage like a strip of hide or mix it up with some moss to get it to stick to a would better. Though really if you wait til it dries it sticks to fur ok."

Niamh asked about marigold and Álarr responded swiftly. "It grows in sunny places with moist soil but you can find it in a number of terrains. There's some in the Fern Gulley in the south I know." A howl rang out and Álarr jerked his head in its direction. "Oh, that's Vadlís. I think she's looking for me. I better go but it was nice to meet you Niamh!" He quickly gathered his things, sorry the lesson was over but he knew better than to keep Valdís waiting. He hoped the tournament wasn't starting already. He was no where near prepared enough!

-exit-