gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-14-2019, 11:20 AM

"oh?" Willoughby felt herself giggling, pleased that she hadn't bothered anyone with her howls. she only wanted some company, and had gotten it. though some wolves wouldn't bother with what they called 'lesser species', she was above that. she didn't look down on anyone. she looked at them all equally. the other female confirmed she was in fact a lion, causing the greenette to walk a bit closer to view her. "well, I'm quite happy someone enjoyed them. do lions sing, though? you are quite welcome to join in."

Willoughby gave a nod, smiling up at the moon. it was a constant theme in a wolf's life. howling at it. calling to it. enjoying the company on the road. for the greenette, the moon was a She. the sun was He. they were lovers, torn apart by their duties and never seemed able to meet each other. it would be perfect to have a rendezvous here at the gully though. the scent of foliage was only as beautiful as looking upon it. even during this night, she could hear the skitters of small animals making their own life and routine. "the moon is like an old friend, though I always lean toward making new ones. my name is Willoughby, dear one, what is yours?"

"Speech"
3/3 navigation (fern gully)
2/3 met someone new (cannival)