gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-14-2019, 02:29 PM

she would listen politely as the words tumbled from the man's mouth, a pleasant smile on her otherwise pretty features. "oh, no" she giggled, shaking her head when he asked if this was 'her spot'. Willoughby never truly believed anything could belong to anybody. especially when it came to land. one could dress up intentions and territorial natures but in the end, the land belonged to the earth. "I just arrived. it's my first visit to this place." she told him, seeing no reason to hide this fact.

the man went on, stating it was good to see a friendly face. especially after the disaster. having been in the mainland when it happened, she could only agree. Philomena had been her friendly face until Willoughby parted with her, but it was always good to meet another. "if someone were to pop up, it would be a pleasant surprise" she smiled "but no, I am quite alone." perhaps not the best thing to admit to a total stranger. her eyes drifted from his respectful sit to the falls themselves.

it seemed the water had not turned a mucky color as she had seen elsewhere. the falls were crystal clear, cascading down into the pool at the bottom. she suspected there was plenty of fish during spring and summer as well. it looked to be a good spot for salmon. "my name is Willoughby. who might you be?" she hadn't met many wolves so far so it was always fun to learn different names.

"Speech"
2/3 navigation
2/3 met new wolf (serpentine)