An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-14-2019, 07:12 PM
It didn't matter how many times she carved her sigil around her, she hadn't been able to reach any conclusive prayers. She remembered their father saying how they were more powerful when their sigils were together. That's exactly what she needed. She sought out one of her siblings to try to give it a try.

Toxicity came across Pestilence first and took her time to explain the situation and the ritual she had in mind: draw their sigils along with their father's sigil, pray for his safety and his response, then wait in meditation for an answer.

Usually, that's where it stopped. Toxicity had been left waiting every time thus far. To be honest, the only sleep she had been getting lately was when she fell asleep as she waited in silence for an answer. Each time, she'd reawaken with a start, never remembering where she was anymore. Where was home? Where was the feeling of waking up slowly in the den with her family? Ever since the move, she had always woken up confused and upset. She hadn't smiled in what felt like ages. She didn't even know if she wanted to anymore. It felt much too frivolous to smile and play when such serious things were happening in the world around them.

"And so I need you to perform the ritual with me," Toxicity explained to her sister. "I truly believe with two or more of us present, we can get an answer."

She wasn't sure if her sister would go for it, but she needed someone to. She was willing to trade what little she had left and then some if her siblings would accompany her. She couldn't take no for an answer, not now, not when she was so close to getting some answers and some satisfaction.

WC: 300