Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
09-14-2019, 09:43 PM

Pestilence' ear flicked towards her as her sister refuted her words. It was okay, her siblings were just children and children were allowed to believe in fairy tails. She should feel bad for crushing her sister's dream, but Pestilence found it easier to cause other people pain then to allow herself to feel hers. Toxicity assured her she wouldn't allow her to lose her faith and the small pup's heart clenched. She did love her sisters terribly, but if they loved her back then why did they keep pushing her on this religion she didn't want to believe in? Couldn't believe in.

Sirius had told her the volcano took Archon from her because it was stronger then him. He said he believed in strength, and the strongest would rule the weak and always win. That's what Pestilence wanted to believe in too, and so when Toxicity asked what she could do to make her participate her answer came easily. "Fine, beat me in a fight and show you're stronger then me and then I will play your silly game." She answered. The pup knew it wasn't fair to do a sneak attack, so she steadied herself and faced Toxicity head on. She fluffed up her fur and spread out her limbs to show the other pup that she was ready, and then she waited for her opponent to make the first move.

Total Word Count: 988.
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."