gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-15-2019, 12:31 PM

the lioness refused to sign along with her, but she understood. though she did have to speak a bit about it. "nonsense; there's no better joy in the world than experiencing new things" the woman added brightly, naive to the fact that the lioness' roar would attract unwanted attention despite her even saying it herself. Willoughby felt it was a shame that the other had to keep her singing to herself because of it. were wolves here that territorial? "maybe one day, you could bless me with your voice? I would so love to hear it." perhaps in an area more private than the open like this.

Cannival was the name given to the lioness' face. Bee nodded whimsically, her head bopping along with an unknown tune called Life. "oh, not much..." the greenette would state with a sad little smile "perhaps I wish to settle down somewhere, once my wanderlust is sated" her life had been a full cycle of wandering, looking for something she could call her own. especially after her significant other had passed. she felt restless and without direction. to fill the void, she wanted to learn. "but a vile marketplace...? what was so vile about it?" trading goods and services should be another celebration. she had hoped to find one so she could purchase map supplies.

"Speech"
3/3 navigation (fern gully)
3/3 met someone new (cannival)