ardent

The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant (Orthos sale)

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
09-15-2019, 04:29 PM

Valkyrie's gaze slid slowly back and forth between the warring parties. Now this was what she had been hoping for. She settled back and let the two wolves go head to head. Very quickly she decided she wouldn't intervene unless things got ugly - and only then because experience told her a fight would pull attention away from the pinky lifting, tea sipping lapdog she was trying to rehome.

Fortunately the battle didn't come to blows. Eventually the woman won. Valkyrie cared little for the outcome; all that mattered was that the winner could pay.

She nodded to Proserpina. "I accept your bid, woman." By now the spiel rolled off her tongue with ease. Valkyrie launched into the tried and true words with a bored air. "You have three days to bring me everything you've bid. Three days and no more otherwise I will have to come up with another use for the..." She allowed her gaze to rove over Orthos as she decide what he was. "Ergilegur."

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.