size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-15-2019, 05:57 PM
She allowed him to take hold of her again, and wouldn’t argue his point of never leaving her. He grinned into her fur and felt his skin shiver as she spoke of their Lethani. The separation had only made his realize how much he wanted her beside him. How much better he was with her. How perfectly she fit in his arms. ”Hardly able to restrain myself.” He chuckled quietly in answer to her question. ”Like I’m invincible, or the only man in the world.” He continued boldy, but still barely a whisper as the subtle sound of the falls entwined with his deep voice. ”Like a better version of myself.”

His last words were spoken with a bit of hesitation, but they held the most truth. He loved Eris, and everything she made him into. ”What about you?” He enquired back almost shyly as he found himself kissing her jawline. ”How do I make you feel, Eris?” Her name on his lips sent shivers up his spine. He couldn’t hold her tight enough or get close enough to satisfy the tension built within his rust stained body.