gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-17-2019, 10:19 AM

she had fled here because it was safe, so she could only agree with his words. it was untouched and peaceful from the rest of the eruption. as she tore her gaze away from his features, she could clearly see the tell-tale signs of deer having been here. the little footprints on the snow, the casual markings on the cedar trees from their antlers rubbing against them... and the smell of them too. she hadn't had deer in so long. it took at least two wolves to bring one down, and she was often alone.

"thank you, Mister Serpentine" Bee said gratefully, looking back at him as he proclaimed he'd watch her back. though when he asked if she had seen any ebony-colored wolves, a brief frown appeared when she thought. finally, she shook her head. "I have not, sadly... I'm sorry." though the man would quickly explain himself. they were his family and he was looking for them. the woman prayed quietly for their safety; she didn't dare think of them being caught in the blast.

"oh!" he also apologized for bombarding her, causing the woman to giggle softly. she shook her head again, this time with some energy. "don't worry; I enjoy talking to others. I am only sorry your family is not here, so I could meet them and exchange stories" any information was good information. any questions and answers were equally informative. "you just arrived in this land, then?"

"Speech"
3/3 navigation
3/3 met new wolf (serpentine)