Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-17-2019, 04:06 PM

Sirius Warlord

Sirius turned and looked sternly at the rebellious boy. He was clearly going to be an issue, and not an easy companion like Sirius wished him to be. He would have to take the boy under his wing and discipline and mold him before he could trust him with Deathbelle’s children.

The red panda had a great deal to say, going on about paying them back for the girl, buying off her debt, ect. Sirius lip turned upwards at a thought. “I can make her stay here temporary instead of permanent, if you work off her debt with her” he said, seeing a way to make these two easier slaves to deal with then the rebellious male. “You and the girl both will be companions to the Empress’s children and my mate, you will see to their needs and offer them companionship. If you do this with her, we can work out a shorter tenure then… the rest of her life.” he said with an ominous smile.

With that said, he turned to the rebellious, short male. “You will treat the Empress with respect, and fifull any request she asks” he said amabily to the man, turning his head to grab Motif by her scruff and place her on the ground beside him. He turned back to Balsam, and with no warning, lunged at him, aiming to grab his scruff in his teeth.

Sirius vs Balsam for Discipline and Minor Maim

Round one of ?
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation: Fangs
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

[/b][/i][/i]