Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-25-2013, 05:47 PM

Those few moments with Kaveh were pure bliss. When he pulled her up against him, she didn't ever want to move again. Her mind was clear and her emotions took over. The tingling feeling in her stomach was stronger than ever and she felt, just, right, whenever she was near him. Although they had met only hours ago, Kaala felt as if she could spend their rest of her life with him. She nuzzled into him, absorbing his scent ad shape so she had it forever. She closed her eyes, deep in the moment.

Kaveh spoke, breaking the silence that was their breathing. He moved away, looking into her eyes while he spoke I don't understand how I feel around you... My stomach's in knots and I can't help but look at your lovely face and every time I do my heart beats faster... Kaala's heart was racing. "Oh, Kaveh. Whenever I look at you there is a fuzzy feeling in my stomach, whenever I feel your touch my skin skin tingles and a shiver goes down my spine. I do know what to call it but I want to keep it. "

Would you stay here with me tonight? Sleep with me under the stars in this paradise? Of course she would. She couldn't not. With a single nod, Kaala nestled herself back into Kaveh' s side

"Speech."