size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-17-2019, 09:30 PM
She blinked a little at him, still coming to terms with the waking world. It had been a while since he had sought her out, and that they had spoken outside of their fears for their children or this pack. She had shut down with Vails death, and sent him away to find Motif. Their worlds felt so different to how they had been before the birth of Poem and Motif. She blinked stupidly at him a moment longer, before finding her voice. "No, please, come in" she said, stepping back to give him room. The den she had chosen was decent sized, large enough for her frame, and for any in her pack who might wish the comfort of sleeping beside her.

It was also something of a mess, a havoc of herbs across the floor, a half eaten rabbit to one side where she had nibbled between thoughts, before being forgotten. It reminded her that she herself must look like a bedridden mess. She self consciously gave her fur a pat down when he wasnt looking. Not that her appearance in front of Rhyme mattered, he had already seen her at her very worst, what did a little bed hair matter?

She didnt know what was on his mind, but assumed he wished to talk to her about Motif. She wasnt sure she could handle that conversation at the moment, she had felt wound up and tight, like anything might make her snap. She was hiding it, but she had started to fall apart with the death of Vail, and couldn't remember how to put herself back together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.