gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
09-21-2019, 10:17 AM

Thaddeus paused, his brows furrowing as he stared at the girl. so far, she'd been the only nice one without pitying him first. he still didn't know how to accept help from others, and he wouldn't ask her for it. his pride as a new man wouldn't allow it, but he could at least give her something. he sighed, shaking his head and looking away. "everyone looks at me like I'm different" he stated, harshly chuckling "and no matter what I do, or how I act... well, I ain't exactly wanted anywhere." he had no friends, no family, no pack. he was quite alone and didn't know how to handle it.

his gaze found her's again. Poem said she was missing a sister, and he frowned. thoughts of Theodora plagued him and if he couldn't save his own sister... how was he to save someone else's? but it didn't stop him from trying. "do... ye want help lookin' fer her?" he asked the pureblood. his front legs shuffled against the ground as he tried to make himself less anxious. the moment of the eruption had long passed, but he didn't forget the fear he had and the need to help Olympia. but when he was turned away, he was now lost. if he could help someone, somehow, he'd feel validated.

"speech"
thad is hurt and feeling down, so anyone welcome to help (and recruit) him
rated M for heavy swearing, no formal mature thread

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it