Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-23-2019, 01:10 AM

Sirius would take a mortal enemy over one of the heart any day. He needed a way to fix it that required his fangs and claws, so he could rip asunder. He did not know how to comfort her, despite the knowledge that he would always be there for her, let it be tears, or rage, that she showed him, he would not budge in his vigilance.

The acknowledgement that she would have despite, despite the erupting volcano, for Archon, did not sit well for him. He would risk his life for her happiness, but not her own. He could not waste jealousy on a dead man, no matter that he might wish to.

“I see.” he said instead, conveying in that word his duty to her. She beat against him, crying heavily, and he pulled her into his arms again, helpless, and angry at his inability to help her. His blood and her tears would mix together, creating watery warmth in his coat, and the burn of the cut would drag at him, but not enough to bring him to distraction. All he did was hold her, allowing a soft rumble in his chest, a noise of protective comfort. “Would that I could.” he whispered, more to himself then her.

"Belle""Seer"