Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-23-2019, 01:24 AM

She leaned against him, and his rumble was - surprise, surprise - possessive, and he nipped her appendage. Her words caused a sigh from him, as he went back to pressing his muzzle against the side of her head more gently. It’s like she knew him too well, a part of him definitely wished it could face down the volcano, if such an event could bring peace to those he considered his.

“Doesn't mean I have to like it.” he said, as she pointed out how he could not defend the hearts of those he was sworn to protect.

His chuckle turned a little dark as he pressed his muzzle into the point below her jawline. “You think you would win, all of you?” he asked her. “You, Deathbelle, and the kids? Because I would take my odds.” He teased her. Zee was getting there, but she couldn’t take on him yet, and Deathbelle only won against him when she got under his skin. He beat her more easily in their childhood, before his fangs came through, and he spent more time fighting, and she spent it learning the perks of nobility.

“My wife - a cunning smile crossed his maw, for that battle won - “Would you join me on a hunt?” he asked, to distract them both from the words of battles between them and volcanos he could not win against.

"Speech"