gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
09-23-2019, 02:22 AM

The hunt was already doing a fabulous job on distracting the young man's troubled mind, every bit of conserved energy that he had left now being used to drive himself after the long-legged deer as a powerful, fast-moving force. When they started running through the shallow bank of the lake's shore, he began to get nervous. They were much more elegant than he was, especially when moving through water.. but at least this allowed them to be slowed down.

Dominus closed the distance between them without stepping into that water, his paws muddied from running along the edge of the lake's shore. He watched them as they ran from him just a few feet into the waters, though they seemed to begin to understand their mistake. They could not get out of the waters now without Dominus being able to land an attack, but they had to attempt.

Dominus had been so focused, he failed to notice the woman who came to aid him. When he finally did, he was only able to give her a half-second lasting glance before one of the deer made their move and would attempt to leap back out of the water and past the wolf. Quick to react, Dominus barrelled forward and caught the back ankle of the deer on it's way out. He could feel the crunch of the deer's bones between his teeth with how passionately he bit down in an attempt to stop the prey from getting away. He kept the leg lifted as much as possible to try and force it to need to balance with it's other back leg instead of kick, but he underestimated the deer's flexibility. One buck and Dominus wasn't even able to see the hoof that came to clip his left cheek and leave bruising due to the speed it was moving, but he held on. The other deer was making a run for it, but at least Dominus secured one.

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.