gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-23-2019, 11:05 AM

Serpentine seemed like a reasonable enough man. he shrugged off her apologizes with his own sort of carefree, causing Bee to smile once more. it was a good attitude to have, really. "can't win them all" hmm? she supposed there were worse things to believe in. he went on to explain about his homeland, causing her to inwardly visualize it. "it sounds lovely" she said breathlessly, wonder creeping into her crimson gaze.

the man stated also he'd probably find a new home. Willoughby nodded conversationally, but she could not speak for Boreas' running. this land was fine aside from the occasional eruption yet she always had a deep wanderlust. a pack, for instance, would be out of the question right now. she still had so much to see and do. maybe she could also say she had no concept of responsibility toward others. she treated all - even lowly ranked wolves - equally. perhaps it wasn't proper of a pack wolf.

"I wish you luck, finding a new place to live" but she really hoped for his survival through the winter. it went without saying this one would be harsh on all involved. "I have just arrived in Boreas myself... I'm still trying to find a place to belong" Willoughby revealed, shuffling her front legs on the ground. "the people here are quite lovely though. I am sure one of the packs will accept you if you decide to stay."

"Speech"
3/3 navigation
3/3 met new wolf (serpentine)