gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-23-2019, 01:12 PM

somehow she missed him. she was off in her own little world. it happened quite a bit actually. sometimes she'd pause during a conversation, trailing off and looking away to spot something equally interesting. she had no excuse for this; her scatterbrain was the ire of some people's opinions. when she snapped her head back from viewing the biggest stone pillar to the left, she was on a collision course with another. the woman let out a soft oh of surprise before she too veered away.

his huff had been the only thing to clue her in, and she smiled gratefully up at him as she angled her body to the right of his own. mentally, she checked him over despite knowing that she hadn't touched the man at all. she had theoretically missed him again. taking in his marvelous coat and red stripes, she'd give a start after staring too long. "oh, excuse me!" Willoughby said breezily, though not unkindly. her cheeks tinted pink for a moment before she looked away.

"I didn't see you there. then again, I didn't see much of anything aside from these beautiful stones" what made these stone beautiful though? she wasn't sure; it just was. twisting her head to look at them, she saw some small intents from weather wear but otherwise, they had held up nicely with age. she giggled softly. "that was my bad, as they say. I didn't collide with you, did I, hun?"

"Speech"
2/3 navigation