gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
09-23-2019, 04:54 PM
Thad stared at her for a long moment before speaking some of his troubles. Poem listened quietly, not wanting to push him farther than he wished to go. She tilted her head curiously, understanding being alone to some degree. Poem knew well the feeling of loss. She just hoped Motif would be easily found and the feeling would go away.

”You are different though,” the girl stated innocently. ”But I think it’s a good thing. Makes you stand out, and what’s the fun in everyone being the same?” She said more brightly than she felt. ”Who cares what everyone else wants, what do you want?” She knew life was about more than what others thought about you.

Dark ears fell to her head as the older boy offered his help. ”I would really appreciate that, Thaddeus.” She told him honestly, wondering if having a set goal might help him to find his path. ”Her name is Motif, she’s my height with similar markings but she’s darker colored.” She explained, worry settling into her voice once again. ”I miss her so much. I don’t want to think about if we couldn’t find her…” She trailed off to the unthinkable.