Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-23-2019, 06:22 PM
Jupiter quirked a brow at Fracture, then hummed, "So you say." He wasn't convinced. It took a certain white-knight machismo to run up to a stranger and attempt to pick a fight. It would take a lot to convince him otherwise.

Amadeus, a bowl of liquor clutched in his paws, chose that moment to sidle over to the trio of wolves. His lackadaisical pace pointed either to obliviousness or indifference, but it was difficult to tell which was the cause.

The little tamarin casually moved the bowl to his mouth and then climbed up Jupiter's right foreleg. The bowl remained in his mouth, his eyes crossed to gaze hawkishly at the precious liquid inside, until he was seated on Jupiter's neck and leaned back against it as though he was in a recliner. After a quick drink the bowl was once again in his paws and he smacked his lips contentedly. Despite appearances he was listening, otherwise he would have waved the bowl under Jupiter's nose and made a nuisance of himself.

Jupiter made a show of rolling his eyes heavenward in thought. "Let's see. Well," he said saucily. "I bought her to help me pull a cart and sell some shit so you tell me, what do you have that's going to pull my cart for me when my back hurts, eh? Or show off my shit 'n' bring customers in?"

He eyed Fracture speculatively, wondering just how far he was willing to take his valiant knight act. "You gonna take her place?"

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.