gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-23-2019, 08:00 PM

"oh, yes? is that right?" she said with wide crimson eyes as she stared openly at the man. he was the leader of Olympia? that was good to know. if he was here, that meant that Philomena was safe. that all the Olympians were safe. she sighed a sigh she didn't know she held in. her tail flickered lazily behind her as she continued their conversation.

it was hard not to see the beauty of the world from Lazuli Falls. compared to outside, most of Boreas was engulfed in harshness. she wondered briefly if there was a cave behind the falls like she had seen on her travels before either land. they typically had lovely little nooks and crannies available to explore. she noted for the first time that many herbs still bloomed here, and was grateful. healers would find the winter especially harsh. it made her feel better knowing there was one place to gather.

"yes, I was. My name is Willoughby, sir" she giggled lightly, not really caring if he gave his name or not. that was his decision to make, but the woman had no formal reason not to give her own. "I do not know if I will join though; I like to wander a bit far. too far to be of use to anyone in a pack."

"Speech"
met someone new (pegasus) 2/3
navigation of lazuli falls 3/3