Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-23-2019, 09:28 PM
There it was, the reaction he had been expecting, as the young wolf got to her paws, tail wagging eagerly behind her. Still she showed no reservations towards him, nor the dark faced avian that sat hulkingly upon his back, large wings partly spread, and wicked sharp beak angled slightly downwards. He stood in silence a moment, regarding the sweet faced, excited girl before him. "I do." He said finally, speaking the words as theough they where reluctant.

Another pause, and then a slow smile started on his lips, through it was anything but inviting. "I know exactly where she is, but this knowledge will cost you, cost you dearly. Is it worth it, for your sister?" He asked, before his eyes lit, just a little, with curiosity. And well your at it, "I'm curious, tell me." he said cruelly "was your family killed in the aftermath of the volcanic eruption?" Perhaps now she was starting to get an inkling at just what kind of man he was. Perhaps now she would start to fear, for herself and this lost beloved sister. The girl who was not adelaide.