ardent

i wish you were here

Hemlock

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2019, 09:06 AM
"lucky for you" Hemlock replied breezily "I have immense faith in your healing skills, Deathbelle. It is after I leave that bothers me so." not only would he lose her company, but he'd also lose a healer that found no trouble tending to him. and if he should injure himself away from Ashen, he had no doubt he'd be stuck moping for a few days, unable to do much about it. he did, however, nod along to her words. alcohol was something sweet and precious; he'd rather drink it than clean himself with it. but ah, beggers can't be choosers.

he had not, however, known a healer to be a leader as well. he wondered how long she had honed her craft and then decided to become an alpha. but that was too personal to ask, especially when she seemed to be struggling with her emotions. he would leave the questioning to a minimum for her sake, even if it burned him to know more about her. a humble empress indeed. not many alphas were anything like that. she may have taken offense to his teasing, but he had meant well with it. "but... ah. I may have taken you away from your beauty sleep. if you are tired, you could go back to it. don't stay up on my account." entertaining him wasn't excusable to her getting her rest.

she had a pack to lead. people to contend with. he was a traveler who had only helped in one way. in essence, Hemlock was giving her an out now. he grinned pleasantly enough, not at all wounded if she chose to go back and sleep. but if she remained outside with him under the stars, well... he couldn't complain about that.

"SPEECH"
3/3 navigation