Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-24-2019, 04:52 PM

If Sirius knew the woman's thoughts on his wife, he would have retaliated then and there. Sometimes, he could be a bit of a senseless, selfish, brute, who was protective in an obsessive, dangerous sort of way of the one he had claimed as wife. Luckily for all, he did not know, and instead his attention was drawn to the words ‘Klein’ as Dutch asked him if that was the reason.

“I will be honest with you - my duty to their bloodline is a part of it, but a lesser part then it use to be. No, I have spend some small time with Godbrand, and I have grown fond of him.” a slight grimace, at how easily this pup had also wormed his way into the titans heart. The last thing he needed was to feel responsible for an ever growing pile of wolves. It was also true that his loyalty to the Klein’s wasn’t what it used to be. His loyalty to Deathbelle was absolute, but his obsession with Zee had alienated him from other Klein after the way they had treated her.

“I know you would, but you would need not fight alone.” He would never deny a mother her right to fight for her children, and he certainly wouldn’t get in her way. What he would have was her back, and he would take on that fight if she failed it, to keep her and her children safe.

He followed after her as she continued to call for her children, prowling more silently beside her, taking in the scents around them, and looking for any sign that wolves - adult or children - had been here recently.

"Speech"