Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-24-2019, 05:57 PM

His short answer did little to please her, and for his silence, she spoke enough for the both of them. She spoke of his loss as through she already suspected exactly what he did, and her words told she did not appreciate his caution with her feelings. Fair enough.

“I believe the man is dead. I believe that if he was alive, he would be here - if not for you, then for Deathbelle, and those he promised a second pack to.” Sirius admitted. The loss meant little to Sirius, he had started to respect the man, but he wasn’t one of the wolves the tyrant was obsessively possesive over. His only concern was what it would do to Deathbelle if his suspicion came out as truth.

“Elsewhere you would be a stranger, and one watching three is never easy. Here, I would aid you, and can take part in teaching them.” he said, it was a large offer coming from the sworn guard, who split his time between Deathbelle and her children. But he kept his promises, and if she wished to take him up on it, he would watch over her children and train them, as he did Deathbelles.

“They are not.” Sirius agreed, he had caught no scent of them since entering this land, seen no hide nor hair. It was possible they had never been here, in the deluge. Sirius raised back his head, and let loose a chilling, deep howl, which swept across the land. In that call, he summoned Marshal, but he also called out for Dutch’s children, announcing the presence of Sirius and Dutch here.

"Speech"