gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Aria Corvi

Siarvon asked what she thought the entity was trying to do by splitting them. I all honesty she wasn't sure, and would never fully know. That's what made some things special in the world, they happened without you even knowing way, in some cases it would cause good and others some bad. Everything had a purpose, didn't it? Even if you couldn't quite figure out what that purpose was.

The conversation moved onto something else now, the reason behind her scars and missing tail. Siarvon confirmed that he wanted to know everything, wanted to know if she let the person get away with it. She smirked, blowing air out of er nose with a small shake of her head. ?I had to let them get away.? She spoke up, a hint of pain in her voice even if it was strong. Green orbs lifted from the sand to focus on the male who sat in the water. ?I feared you would hate me if I pursued the culprit...? She paused, gulping before continuing. ?Seeing as the one who did it was Orlaya.?

Aria watched his face, waiting to see his expression. He had been kind of close with the woman so she was expecting a look of disbelief, preparing herself for him to become upset for her blaming the woman. It was true though, Orlaya had become jealous, and in an attempt to scare Aria off and failing the two ended up wrestling. Being how she was, Aria didn't land anything fatal in the woman, fearing Siarvon would hat her fr it, so she let the jealous woman harm her.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3