size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
09-25-2019, 02:31 PM
ooc: set before sirius thread-

She hated that her thought process had allowed her to continue into the dangerous pits of tar. Her bright blue and lavender eyes took in the gruesome scenes before her. The worst was the ones not quite dead, that moaned softly as she walked by and their life force slipped away into the cold. So far none of them were Motif and fewer of them were wolves. Each terrible face brought about a bit of relief.

She wasn’t really expecting to see any other upright forms in this land, she had no temptation to try and scavenge. She just wanted to find Motif. Dark ears swiveled as the sound of the voice reached her and his shape came into focus. The blue of his coat was vaguely reminiscent of her brother’s but the markings beneath his eyes really told the story. He looked a lot like Tyrian. She kind of felt sorry for the young cat, it was probably about her age. Really the man was right, better to put it out of its misery than to try and remove it from the ick.

Her inner Shaye always liked to shine through. What if they could save the thing? They’d be owed a debt and succeeded in trouncing fate. Not that she was any good at it, she hadn’t been given any luck in finding Motif. Or even a hint of her beloved sister. ”Before you kill it,” she interjected before any sticks were put anywhere. ”Lets spar, if I win you help me pull the thing out. If I lose..” She couldn’t dedicate much, her priority was finding Motif above all. ”I don’t know, I’ll do a menial task of your choosing.” She hoped he wouldn’t come up with anything time consuming. She couldn’t back down after offering the bet.

wc:307