build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2019, 11:01 AM

Theory breathed out a long sigh when he confirmed that the choice was the best one to be made under their circumstances. It was embarrassing to be so anxious for a pack member's validation, but Corvus was more than just another pack member - he was her Blackthorn and her family. Although the situation looked bleak, she was pleased that he was being as supportive as he could. It was obvious enough that he was nervous and upset, but who wouldn't be? This whole situation was horrible. So many terrible things had happened this year - her mother's passing, the wildfire, and now this... what a way to start her life.

"I agree with you. It's the best choice to be made given the circumstances," she said, still piling up the herbs from Epitaph's garden. Theo tried to be diligent as she worked. "And I'm hoping that it won't last for more than a season at most. Since we'll be surrounded on all sides by water, at least we'll be able to fish." She wasn't much of a navigator and didn't give too much thought to the cause of the volcano. Theo couldn't know that the tremors began underground and the ocean life may be just as effected as they were, if not worse.

"I'm worried about the little ones adjusting... and honestly, I'm about ready to start thinking of alternative living arrangements," she laughed hoarsely. "The fire and now this? It makes me want to pack up everyone and move." If only she could keep them all safe, against every lurking threat and the harsh elements. "But I'm not sure everyone would agree with me." The other Abaven wolves were far more attached to these lands than she saw. Although it would pain her to leave behind Tana's grave, weren't there safer places for them to live?
"Speech"