Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2019, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2019, 07:46 PM by Theory.)
Shaye had let her know that a new healer had been added to their ranks. Theory was eternally grateful for the kindness of this stranger - the pack was in desperate need of assistance. She didn't dwell too long on Vail's passing and Epitaph's disappearance; although she missed them both, life seemed to march onward without pause for the dead. The pack still needed a healer. Ghosts and phantoms weren't enough to keep things running smoothly.

Theo sought her out to thank her personally. As she caught sight of the stranger, she stumbled upon the quiet Void watching the new wolf with some concern. She tried not to chuckle. He was an odd one, but she was fond of all Eulogy's children. They were her cousins, after all. Theory nudged Void gently. "Come say hello with me?" she invited, giving him an encouraging smile.

The young alpha padded up to Huntington and gave her a brisk nod. "Hello," she said, sitting before her and eyeing her with interest. "I'm Theory, Shaye's alpha partner. I wanted to introduce myself and thank you for coming to our aid. These are difficult times for all living creatures." Although the pack wolves were suffering, so were the other creatures that lived in the shadow of the volcano. She wasn't quick to forget the pains of others. Alouette was still recovering from the ash and smoke. Theo keenly felt her raven's pain just as she felt for her family and friends.

1/3 met Huntington