gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-28-2019, 08:14 PM

"oh?" if anything, she was a perceptive girl. the young alpha proclaimed she did not need assistance, but Huntington could tell she was unsettled by her presence. whether this would be a boon or not was something to ponder, however. perhaps Theory did not wish for her to stick her head down her throat. though whether it would fit... it would be interesting to see if it did. though she was getting ahead of herself.  "very well. I do hope you come to trust me in time to look after you, Alpha." a thin smile appeared on her features, though no light seemed to reach her eyes.

the boy wished to ask what rank he had been given. Theory gave him a foolish reply, as if that would sate his appetite. Huntington could not agree with passing his words over so easily; he deserved to know all he could if he was to be successful. then again, she did not know how well she would be received if one of the alphas refused to allow her to treat her. so she could not exactly come to know what these Abaven folk believed in or did for reasons. "I shall hold training for those interested, however." her eyes returned to the alpha girl's face, a subtle nod of her head given.

"are there any children that seek a healer's route?" 'Rose' asked the other yearling.

"2/3 met theory
2/3 met void"