Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2019, 11:12 PM

Sirius shrugged, she could think whatever she pleased, truth was, he had liked her more before she had slept with Hannibal. He liked her kids because Godbrand had made an impression on him, and perhaps because he had a weakness to kids. One he was allowed to accept because of her closeness to the pack, where he would refuse to indulge his weakness with others. Truth was, he liked teaching, it was one of his few pleasures in life.

“I’ll keep my eye on him” Sirius promised as Dutch spoke of heading back and finding a starting place to get a scent. He had told her he would look out for Dutch, Godbrand and the others. Only time would prove that he was a man of his word.

He paused, and looked back at the determined mother, seeing the resolve in her eyes. If anyone could find the errant kids, it was her. “Good luck” he said, but he wasn’t much for goodbyes. “Marshal will be a call away, if you wish for his help in searching, or need to contact me” and with that, he turned and looped gracefully away.

"Speech"