size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1KIce Bridge ExplorerChristmas 2019Treat 2019
09-29-2019, 01:41 PM
He was starting to drift off to sleep after his long wanderings, and as his eyes drifted closed, they would snap open when he heard his name being called. Wide eyed and confused, he glanced up to find his mother racing towards him. "Ma?" Was it really her? Or was he hallucinating from the lack of food? He stood up from his position against the weird stone structure, the boy not having crossed the boundaries of the pack (though he didn't know they were pack boundaries to begin with since he had yet to be taught that), and practically threw himself into his mothers arms. His little tail wagged a mile a minute.

He was so happy to see her, and his smile faltered only slightly when she reprimanded him for leaving. Like a true scolded pup, his ears fell back against his head. "I'm sorry ma, I heard the mountain rumblin' and th' ground shakin' an' I got scared..." So he ran and hid and ran some more and hid some more when he could. " I didnae know how t' get back so..." Here he was. But gods above he missed her and he missed Godbrand. He looked at her and then back at the wall, "I couldnae run any further, the stones stopped me," He glanced back at the stone wall behind him, and made a mental note to come back someday and investigate it further. But right now...all he wanted to do was go back home. "Can we go home now?" Was there even a home to go back to?