gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-29-2019, 03:49 PM

“I just want to help people” Willoughby knew her answer would not be accepted by some, but it was the truth. All she ever did want to do in a selfish manner was help. she needed to make sure people were fine, okay and thriving. She wanted them to succeed in all that they did. She wanted them to live happy lives. If she had to be an authority figure to make that happen, she was fine with that. If people were happy and content with her ‘ruling’. Because it was far from a rule with her. she would let people have the freedom they wanted but be united under an idea. “I want them to be happy and safe.” She tried to smile against her nervousness, wondering what Serpentine would think of this rather naïve way of looking at things.

“We would be wayfarers. Trying to find a place to belong. An eventual home, allies with all the packs. Not just one or two” Bee added in with a dreamy grin. She did not want to get involved with the petty squabbles of politics. But she also knew trade would be quite important to survival. She was not averse to working together with other wolves for a goal. Winterfell had proven to be a good place to start, so next, she would go north and speak to King Acere once more. Perhaps he had a few wolves that would make alliances with her budding band. The thought of leaving Serpentine, however, would be sad. She had not had this much contact with another wolf in some time.

To her surprise, he asked to come along with her. Willoughby felt her eyes widen slightly as she stared at him before a genuine smile crossed her green lips. “I would gladly welcome you, my friend” they had become friends, in her opinion, and the thought of him with her on this was a good one. Watching as he dropped to a crouch, she followed him once more to nudge herself forward. Dropping into a crouch as well, she peered out as he sniffed. He spoke once more of his family, causing Bee to nod. Serpentine was a family man; it was quite important that they be included in this. “they would be welcome too, with open arms.” she assured him. if they were anything like him, she’d be glad to call them bandmates.

“I think hare” she would add-in, giving a confirming nod. “I shall circle it, startle it. Make it go to your claws?” a deer would be too much to bring down with just two wolves, especially with one that was not confident in her ability to hunt.

"Speech"
3/3 navigation
3/3 met new wolf (serpentine)