size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
09-30-2019, 08:41 AM

Corvus nodded glumly. "I agree,"  he replied gently, knowing he didn't really need to verbally agree for a second time, but he wanted her to know he agreed it was the best choice. Not that his opinion really counted all that much, anyway. "Hopefully," Corvus agreed to her hopes that their relocation wouldn't last for very long. Spending the winter here wasn't such a bad plan, was it? Maybe the weather there would be somewhat more mild than home, though he wasn't sure if that would be the case. She was right about fishing being a good way to sustain themselves, and he nodded thoughtfully.

Theory was smart, and insightful - he realized now more than ever why she'd been chosen as Abaven's heir. She had a good, stable head on his shoulders, and she seemed inclined to at least think of letting Abaven evolve... which sounded like something they should at least consider, even if he wasn't completely sure about the idea himself. "Yeah.. I don't know. I just worry the rest of the world is just as dangerous, if not even worse," Corvus admitted with a sigh. He wasn't very well-traveled at all - the furthest he'd ever gone was up north to Ignis's pack, and even then he hadn't exactly hung around to explore the lands. Once he'd been feeling better, he'd come back home.. and since then he'd hardly strayed from Abaven's lands at all, save for the festival. The thought of how much he didn't know earned a heavy sigh. Perhaps some of the other Abaven members, the older ones, had explored more of the world and might have some insight into that thought...

"I'm not sure everyone would agree with you either," he admitted after a moment, pausing from where he'd been pacing near the edge of the garden. His gaze had strayed from her toward the horizon, but he found himself focusing on her once again. "I think there's a reason Abaven has persevered for so long, after everything we've been through, but..." He shrugged. Change was a difficult thing to think about, and threatening the livelihoods of their own packmates was a difficult thing to gamble with, if they decided to up and move permanently. "Need me to help carry some of those?" He gestured with his nose toward some of the herbs she'd pulled up already.