Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
09-30-2019, 10:41 AM

Gloom watched her brother carefully, searching in his gaze when he turned to look at her and she tried her best to let herself be buoyed by his presence and clear attempt to cheer her up but it was feeble. She frowned slightly as Void only gave her a cryptic answer. She trusted him as she did few others, knowing her family would never intentionally hurt her but she couldn't help feeling some doubt creep in, still what else was she going to do now? Return to the den, all by herself? No. So instead she followed after him, ducking under the overhang.

Void stopped and Gloom looked around, not really seeing anything special about- Void spoke and the girl looked at him, slowly following his gaze to look skyward, there nearly swallowed up by the dark grey that she'd already gotten used to was a patch of blue sky. Gloom felt like her legs were going to give out from under her and she leaned into her brother. "I forgot..." She muttered softly, and while she hadn't forgotten that the sky could be blue, in all her imaginations about it lately she color had been wrong, blue but not that of the sky before them.

"speech" think  You

Image by Sterling-Raven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.